Welcome to the 11th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Networking (IEEE CloudNet 2022)!
Cloud networking has emerged as a promising direction for cost‐efficient, reliable service and data delivery across wide-area backbones and data-center fabrics. The prominent penetration of virtualization technologies into computing and communication infrastructure has led to continuous innovation, with new network protocols, software platforms, and artificial intelligence-based techniques for their orchestration. CloudNet 2022 will bring together the world’s most distinguished researchers and industry experts in this field and will provide a great opportunity for you to present your research as well as exchange ideas with a highly motivated audience.
CloudNet 2022 will take place in person in Paris, France on November 07 – 10, 2022.
In case of problems, it will be made possible to remotely attend and present.
We look forward to your participation!
Conduct and Safety IEEE and French policies are described at this page.
Invited Conference Speakers
- Tackling the Identity Problem, by Radia Perlman, Dell Technologies, USA.
- Issues in Cloud Security, by Charlie Kaufman, Dell Technologies, USA.
- Cloud deployments of 5G core networks: unleashing the power of private 5G, by Nicola Di Pietro, Athonet, Italy.
- Building the Responsible Internet, by Paola Grosso, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- DiSC: Datacenter Networking Optimization With Distributed Shared Connection, by Alain Tchana, Grenoble INP, France.
- Tiny ML and Edge Computing, Akram Baharlouei, Meta AI (Facebook), USA
- Introduction to quantum computing and post-quantum algorithms, Radia Perlman, Dell Technologies, USA.