Welcome to the 11th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Networking (IEEE CloudNet 2022)!
Cloud networking has emerged as a promising direction for cost‐efficient, reliable service and data delivery across wide-area backbones and data-center fabrics. The prominent penetration of virtualization technologies into computing and communication infrastructure has led to continuous innovation, with new network protocols, software platforms, and artificial intelligence-based techniques for their orchestration. CloudNet 2022 will bring together the world’s most distinguished researchers and industry experts in this field and will provide a great opportunity for you to present your research as well as exchange ideas with a highly motivated audience.
CloudNet 2022 will take place in person in Paris, France on November 07 – 10, 2022.
In case of problems, it will be made possible to remotely attend and present.
We look forward to your participation!
Invited Conference Speakers
- Tackling the Identity Problem, by Radia Perlman, Dell Technologies, USA.
- Issues in Cloud Security, by Charlie Kaufman, Dell Technologies, USA.
- Cloud deployments of 5G core networks: unleashing the power of private 5G, by Nicola Di Pietro, Athonet, Italy.
- Building the Responsible Internet, by Paola Grosso, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- DiSC: Datacenter Neworking Optimization With Distributed Shared Connection, by Alain Tchana, ENS Lyon, France.
- Tiny ML and Edge Computing, Akram Baharlouei, Meta AI (Facebook), USA
- Introduction to quantum computing and post-quantum algorithms, Radia Perlman, Dell Technologies, USA.