Cloud Networking has emerged as a promising direction for cost‐efficient and reliable service delivery across data communication networks. The dynamic location of service facilities and the virtualization of hardware and software elements are stressing the communication network and protocols, especially when datacenters are interconnected through the Internet. Emerging technologies, like Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and Software Defined Network (SDN), are nowadays expected play significant roles by improving the dynamicity and programmability of cloud networks, and an ever-growing community is actively improving and evolving such technologies, researching follow-up paradigms, and scouting novel applications enabled by this ecosystem.
The 11th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Networking (IEEE CloudNet 2022) builds on a successful set of previous editions, since 2012:
- CloudNet 2021 (Virtual Conference)
- CloudNet 2020 (Virtual Conference)
- CloudNet 2019 (Coimbra, Portugal)
- CloudNet 2018 (Tokyo, Japan)
- CloudNet 2017 (Prague, Czech Republic)
- CloudNet 2016 (Pisa, Italy)
- CloudNet 2015 (Niagara Falls, Canada)
- CloudNet 2014 (Luxembourg)
- CloudNet 2013 (San Francisco, USA)
- CloudNet 2012 (Paris, France)
The CloudNet program will include keynotes, technical sessions, tutorials and discussion panels, as well as an attractive social program and a few co-located satellite events.